The Sailor Moon series is something that even those who aren’t manga fans have heard of and will recognise some of the characters. So if you’re looking to cosplay a Sailor Moon character, then perhaps Sailor Saturn is perfect for you, and this article is going to find the best short black wig for you.
But first, let’s get to know Sailor Saturn a little bit more. Sailor Saturn is one of the main characters in the Sailor Moon series, being a member of the Sailor Guardians of Moon Kingdom, protecting the galaxy from evil. Interestingly, Sailor Saturn was the last of the Sailor Guardians to be discovered, but that in no way means that her powers are any lesser. In fact, Sailor Saturn has incredible power with the ability to destroy galaxies. Her powers are arguably the most powerful of the Sailor Guardians, due to her powers relating to death and destruction. However, her powers do also offer protection by being able to form force fields around herself and her companions.
So if you’re interested in cosplaying Sailor Saturn, there are two options; her civilian form, or her Sailor Guardian form. They are both incredibly similar, the main difference being that she wears a tiara when in her Sailor Guardian form. As most characters in Sailor Moon do, Sailor Saturn wears a blue and white sailor dress that has a short blue skirt and white on top, except for the collars of the shirt that are also blue. Sailor Saturn also wears a large purple bow with a love heart in the centre, and also an even larger purple bow on the back of the dress. She also wears a purple choker with a star on it, knee-length purple boots, and elbow-length white gloves with a purple edging.
Let’s take a look at some of the best cosplay options available online for Sailor Saturn.
- ❤️ ❤️ High Quality: Mersi Wigs are made of best Premium Skin-Friendly synthetic fiber, soft touch and natural looking, just like real hair
- ❤️ ❤️ Cute Style: The Short Bob Hair Wig with Natural Bangs, very Realistic, will make a new sexy you when wearing this Short Wig, you will get many compliments with this Cute Bob Wig
- ❤️ ❤️ Adjustable cap size: Wig Cap Circumference 21.5''- 22.5'' with 2 adjustable straps, which can be intertwined to a fixed position to suit different head sizes
Although Sailor Saturn’s hair is black, this wig looks incredible and will provide an extra detail to the Sailor Saturn purple aesthetic. The wig is a dark purple bob that looks incredibly close to black in colour, you will only really see the purple if the light hits it. It’s perfect, and I’m sure Sailor Saturn would approve.
No products found.
This is a short black wig that looks a lot more accurate to Sailor Saturn’s true style. It’s simple, but most definitely effective, and will look great as part of your Sailor Saturn cosplay.
Sailor Saturn Costumes
No products found.
This costume looks beautiful and incredibly good quality. It features all of Sailor Saturn’s key details, and it looks great. It looks less like a costume than most, due to the high quality, so it will do a great job of creating a realistic Sailor Saturn.
- Hand Made, Easy Cosplay
- Includes(7 sets): dress, headband, choker, front bow-knot, back bow, heart shaped brooch, gloves*2
- Occasion: Great for carnival, christmas, show, stage performance, halloween cosplay party
This outfit isn’t as purple as the last, and it does look more like a costume, but it does include Sailor Saturn’s heart on the bow tie. Although it doesn’t look as high quality as the outfit above, it will still make for a mind blowing Sailor Saturn outfit.
- Includes(6 pieces): jumpsuit, neck band, headband, glove*2, bow*2, stocking*2(without shoes, wigs, magic stick)
- US Sizes, Pls check our size chart in the item picture carefully before ordering
- High Quality Materials: High density satin, spandex, mesh
If Sailor Moon is more your style, then this outfit is for you. Featuring Sailor Moon’s own choker, medallion, and red bows, it looks incredible and also of high quality so that you can look the real deal.
If you are more interested in cosplaying Sailor Moon, then you can take a look at our article on Sailor Moon, here: