If you own synthetic wigs and are looking for some care tips so that you can keep your wigs looking full and healthy, then you’re in the right place. This article will look at some of the best synthetic wig conditioners available online for your collection.
To keep your wig looking healthy and nourished, it’s important to condition it so that it retains its shape and beauty for longer. It may also be in your interest to shampoo your wig first. However, focusing on conditioner today, conditioner helps to prevent tangling, but it also keeps your wig looking nourished. There are many well known brands that have wig conditioner products, such as Revlon, Ellen Welle, and Awesome, amongst many others. When looking for a synthetic wig conditioner, you will have to make sure that it is in fact able to be used on synthetic wigs. This is because many wig conditioners are created for real human hair and the formula is different. Only conditioners made for synthetic care will make sure that your wig is kept in its best condition.
So, how do you wash your synthetic wig? Firstly, you’ll want to comb your wig so that it’s free of all tangles, make sure that the comb you use is for use on synthetic hair. If you can’t untangle it with a comb, you may want to spray some detangling spray that is meant for synthetic hair, and then comb it through the hair until the wig is tangle free, a wide tooth comb is a good idea. Next, you need to wash your wig. To do this you will want to fill your sink with cold water and let it soak. If you’re using shampoo then a wise option is to mix the shampoo in with the water and let it soak in it. If you use shampoo, then you’ll need to drain the sink and fill it back up with cool water to rinse out the shampoo. Running it under the tap until the water runs clear is a safe bet. Then you can apply your conditioner to the wig, working from the root down and be sure to not apply any to the wig cap. Leave the conditioner for around five minutes before running it under the tap until the water runs clear again. To dry your wig, the best way is to let it air dry by sitting it on its wig stand. It should then be ready for styling. Let’s take a look at some of the best conditioners available online.
- Rejuvenates dull hair and leaves it softer, shinier and easy to manage
- Detangles hair for manageability and control
- Perfect for both synthetic and human hair wigs
This Brandywine conditioner is made for both synthetic and human hair wigs. It’s perfect for softening your wig and adding some shine to it.
- ⭐ All Day Leave-In Conditioning Wig Spray (8 fl oz) (1 Count)
- ⭐ Our Wig Spray was designed to help refresh all of your wigs and hairpieces with a lovely grape scent!
- ⭐ Cleanses buildup and oil, promotes silkier and shinier look, helps detangle and refresh the hair, leaving it feeling softer!
A different type of conditioner, this spray is perfect for revitalising your wig. All you have to do is spray it in and leave it for a day.
- All Inclusive Kit – Includes premium synthetic wigs care products: shampoo, conditioner, detangler, & comb!
- Fiber Love Shampoo – Formulated to provide premium treatment for hair extensions.
- Fiber Love Conditioning Spray – Complete your synthetic dry hair treatment with this conditioner.
This four piece set has a shampoo, conditioning spray, and a detangler, as well as a wide tooth comb for taking the best care of your wig. It’s a great set that will be sure to rejuvenate your wigs.
- Dual purpose formula make this product both a detangler and protectant
- Nourishes synthetic fibers providing the all-day softness of a leave-in conditioner
- Can also be used as a protectant when styling heat-friendly synthetic fibers
Another spray conditioner, this one you just leave in and it can protect against heat while giving the wig a more shiny and soft appearance.
This conditioning and detangling spray is organic and has a tangerine scent. It promises to rejuvenate your wig and bring some life to it, prolonging its life.
- This product is Manufactured in United States
- This Product is Easy to use
- Weave & Wig Conditioner & Detangler 8 fl oz
Another spray conditioner and detangler, it is the exact same as the spray above, except that this one is pomegranate scented instead of tangerine.
- Simply spray it on, style and go
- Unique green tea formula includes coconut, aloe vera, lemon extracts, and healing Vitamin E
Same as the two above, this spray conditioner and detangler is coconut and lime scented.
- [FOR WIG] For all wigs including synthetic and human hair. Formulated to condition and remove knots while protecting the color from fading. Give your wig silky, soft, shiny texture.
- [HEALTHY HAIR SHINE] For conditioning, moisturizing and softening your braids additional to hair shine that lasts all day.
- [NOURISHING] Not only keep your braids shining but keep your braid healthy from breakage and condition your hair and scalp by moisturizing to nourish.
This five second detangler removes knots from your synthetic wig, provides moisture, adds shine, and volume, and it also promises to protect your wig’s colour.
- Gives a professional look
- Conditioner comes in an easy aerosol can
- Has a great scent
This conditioner promises to add some shine to your wig, prolonging its health and vibrance.
- For Dull Dry Human and Synthetic Hair
- UV Protector and Vitamin E
- Wig Shine
This spray wig shine has a simple use and promises to revitalise your synthetic wigs.
You may also be interested in our article on human hair wig shampoos, here: https://ilovemywigs.com/shampoo-for-human-hair-wigs/