No woman wants to see those dreaded wrinkles on her face that tell the tales of her time. This is the reason that the anti-aging skincare industry is so huge these days, and with the thousands of formulas available in the market, you inevitably feel confused about what to choose. While all these products claim to give you ageless skin, oils are a time tested way to achieve flawless skin. But wait, don’t go running for the coconut oil in your bathroom right away! Even though oils can be greatly beneficial for your skin, not all of them are created equal. Most ordinary oils tend to clog pores, and you should only use specifically designed face oils on your skin to prevent this. Today, I will talk about the Soleil Du Desert Anti-Aging Facial Oil by Cuerpa.
This facial oil is luxury in a bottle, and it combines some of the most potent and effective ingre- dients that are natural and free of any harmful chemicals. This oil can magically transform dry, irritated, and patchy skin and make it well-nourished, hydrated and youthful. The oil does this by increasing the regenerative capacity of the skin, increasing collagen production and plumping up your skin to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will be nourished thanks to the wide variety of vitamins, lipids, and antioxidants that are packed into this oil, without ever being greasy!
This facial oil contains a blend of numerous plant-based oils that were specifically chosen be- cause of their non-comedogenic properties that deliver intense hydration without clogging your pores
Let’s talk about some of the key ingredients in the Soleil Du Desert Anti-Aging Facial Oil that imparts it with these amazing qualities.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil: This oil contains high levels of Betalines which act as powerful anti-aging agents. The prickly pear seed oil is also a natural astringent and helps to re- duce the appearance of pores
- Bakuchiol: Natural alternative to retinol. Helps to firm up the skin, reduces lines, and improves the elasticity of the skin by stimulating collagen production
- Pomegranate oil: Pomegranate contains a high concentration of vitamin C and anti-oxi- dants to increase collagen production and fights off free radicals that are extremely damaging to the skin. Pomegranate oil also helps to protect the outer layer of the skin and keeps it healthy.
- Neroli oil: Neroli oil has been a part of anti-aging routines for ages, and it helps reduce the signs of aging and makes skin plump and soft.
Full list of ingredients: Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Psoralea Corylifolia (Bakuchiol) Oil, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-lndica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides L (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Auran- tium (Orange Blossom) Absolute, Pelargonium Roseum Asperum (Rose Geranium) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Absolute, Santalum Al- bum (Sandalwood) Oil, Viola Odorata (Violet) Leaf Absolute
Directions of use:
- Clean your skin using a mild soap and apply an alcohol-free toner
- Take 3-5 drops of the Soleil Du Desert Anti-aging Facial Oil and apply to the face
- Massage the oil on the face and neck for a few minutes until it is completely absorbed
- Repeat twice a day
I have been a regular user of this facial oil for a few months, and I have seen a drastic improvement in the texture of my skin. My skin used to be dry and lifeless, but now I have an amazing glow all the time. I’m definitely going to buy this product time and time again as it is an integral part of my skincare routine now!