How to use Velcro Hair Rollers
I used to always straighten my hair my straighteners. But I had been styling my hair this way for some time, and a bit more volume and curl is in fashion these days. I thought it was time to give my hair a bit of a bounce, so I tried having my hair styled with these Velcro rollers. In this product review, I explain how to use velcro rollers and outline the benefits of these Conair self grip rollers.
Benefits of Conair Self Grip Rollers
- Easy to use and hold in place well because of the self gripping.
- Good assortment of sizes.
- Value for money.
- Come in a clear zip packet to store them when not in use.
How to use Velcro Rollers
Velcro rollers are perfect for adding bounce to you hair and giving big glamorous curls.
- Part the hair in your natural parting.
- Add heat to your hair by blow drying it curly or using tongues.
- If you have a fringe, start with the hair behind the fringe.
- Use larger rollers for the bigger curls and smaller for the fringe.
- Section a large piece of hair on the top of your head. When you put the roller in, make sure that the section of hair is fully wrapped around the roller and it is wound close to the root.
- You can secure with a bobby pin, but they will probably stay themselves.
- Repeat with four larger rollers down the middle.
- Then going on to the sides and nearer the bottom you can use smaller rollers for more bounce at the ends.
- When the rollers are in all over the hair, spray with hairspray to set, and leave for about 30 minutes.
- If you want more bounce, you can even sleep in them!
These Duck Bill clips will keep Velcro rollers in place if you want them to be more secure.
You might also like to read our blog about wearing a wig.