Retinoids can be useful to calm mild acne. They can also improve skins elasticity and firmness. These Intelligence Genius nightly resurfacing pads have helped to clear my pores and improve the look of my skin in just 48 hours. I hope that you enjoy my Arbonne Intelligence Genius review.
Top Retinoid Product – Intelligence Genius
Arbonne Intelligence Genius comes in a bottle. You need to pour the full bottle of the solution onto the nightly resurfacing pads. Store the tub of resurfacing pads upside down and use within 3 months for best results. If you are using these in conjunction with your normal or Clear Control skincare routine, cleanse, GENIUS + wait 10 minutes, then tone and moisturise.
I’m not joking, the first time I ever used this product I was amazed – my skin felt totally transformed after just one use and that’s no exageration!
- Item#: 4317 Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads and Resurfacing Solution
- The proprietary solution and resurfacing pads work together to reduce the look of dark spots and fine lines for smooth, even-toned, beautiful skin. It's the perfect addition to your nightly skincare regimen.
Using Retinoid Products – Things to be Aware of
With retinoid products, it is a good idea to give your skin a break from time to time. I use mine nightly for 2 months and then have a 1 month break. Also, be aware that retinoids can increase sun sensitivity, so do not use before going out in the sun and always use SPF.
Make sure that you always check with a healthcare professional before commencing any retinoid treatment. The advice is that it is an unsuitable regime for pregnant women and people with certain underlying health conditions.
Further Reading on my Favorite Products
If you enjoyed this blog on Arbonne Intelligence Genius you might also like to read some more of my arbonne product reviews:
- Arbonne RE9 Eye Cream Review – this is THE BEST eye cream I have ever used!
- Arbonne Clear Future Skincare – Great for acne prone skin and you can incorporate genius into this skincare routine.
- What’s in My Make Up Bag? – Products from my favorite beauty companies including MAC, Arbonne and Urban Decay
You might also like to read about Review: Soleil Du Désert Anti-Aging Facial Oil by Cuerpa